Bioscience and technology made simple.
The standard VH-range can be trusted to perform to your expectation.
- Full control digital touch screen
- Offered with the spiral cooling tubes as standard, these ensure a stable and uniform temperature control with optimum cooling capacity
- Beltless drive and optimal airflow at any given time
- A build concept that ensures great energy savings and ease of cleaning
- There ability to run single or multi-stage (all-in all-out) gives the hatchery manager the choice of running the cycle the way he wants.
- Available for all types of birds and in a wide variety of sizes up to 115200 eggs for setters and 38400 for hatchers.
- A large choice of options; CO2 steering, Tegg-save for extra energy saving, Teggnologic27 for the ultimate in hygiene, energy saving and cooling with 27°C water or even the EMKAware to control and manage the whole hatchery form a central PC.