The first EMKA Incubators Latin American seminar was held at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Salvador, El Salvador on the 17th August.
Over 20 participants joined the seminar from all over Central America. The group enjoyed exchanging information and spending their day discussing, learning and talking about incubation. Food and refreshments encouraged a casual and relaxed approach to continuous learning.
The focus was on:
- Improving bio-security
- Egg weight loss management and control
- Dry Hatch technology with Teggnologic27
- Single stage incubation,
- CO² steering for shorter hatch window
- Improving hatchability through the complete hatchery supply management
- Increasing hatchability for long term storage eggs with the eXtend incubator running SPIDES.
Great interest was shown on how EMKA Incubators is able to supply the Latin American market with proven innovative technology that is particularly suited for the Latin American market where high temperatures and humidity often fail with traditional incubation.